We're here to help

If you or someone you know needs assistance the OPP or community services can help.



  • How victims, witnesses and bereaved family members can get support related to sex offences, interpreters or other services

There are a number of services you can go to for information, advocacy and or support as a victim of sexual assault or family violence during any stage of the court process.

You can contact the police informant or OPP solicitor for help in arranging an interpreter.

Access information on support services here.