Having Trouble?

If you have problems understanding or speaking English you should call – or have a friend or family member call – the police informant or Office of Public Prosecutions' (OPP) solicitor to arrange an interpreter for you. This service is free of charge to you.

If you have any specific requirements regarding the interpreter, you should discuss these with the police informant or OPP solicitor.

More about Support